All exhibitors will be issued with a QR code scanner. This is so we can easily collect details of all registered visitors at the SuperExpo and most importantly advise you as to which ones were interested in your product/or service.
Set Up / Open Times
- Booth/Stand build set up on Sunday 9th June from 8.00am to 10pm [custom build contractors only], Monday 10th Junefrom 8am to 10pm (please note custom build contractors and heavy machinery only), and Tuesday 11th June from 7am to 10pm (all shell scheme stands).
- SuperExpo2019 Open to visitors Wednesday 12th Junefrom 10am to 5pm, Thursday 13th June from 10am to 5pm and Friday 14th June from 10am to 4pm.
- Booth/Stand move out from 4pm to 10pm on Friday 14th Juneand Saturday 15th June from 7am to 3pm.
- High Visibility vest must be worn by all staff whilst on exhibition floor during set up and move out times
- Agility Fairs & Events are again the freight forwarding company that has been assigned to handle delivery of all exhibitor freight. Refer SuperExpo2019 web site below for contact details and forms
GCCEC: All custom made stands are to comply with the GCCEC construction requirements and will require plans/drawings to be submitted to the GCCEC for approval. Contact Candice Wilson +61-7-5504 4000 or email email@example.com
- Safety Process We are very safety conscious at the GCCEC and we need to make sure all work conducted is being done per our OHS procedures. Going on from this, anyone that comes on site and needs to access the exhibition during the build process must complete our online safety induction. This is a short video followed by a questionnaire that can be completed prior to coming on site via the following link – https://www.inductee.com.au/
gccec/login.php . At the end of the induction each person will be given a unique completion code. This code must be quoted at the Security Control Office when the contractor arrives on site, then they must sign in on our “Rapid System.” For bump in your stand buiders & your staff that will need to access the exhibition while it is in construction mode will need to complete the induction and a wristband will be issued on site. Remember your Fluro Vest!
- GCCEC Exhibitor Info Manual: Exhibition Manual July 2015 V8
- Freight Forwarder/Storage:
- ExpoNet Exhibitor Forms: You will be contacted directly by ExpoNet and provided a link to book the following:
- Facia & Signage
- Additional Lighting and Power
- Audio Visual
- Stand Modifications
- Insurance: All exhibitors must have Public Liability Cover of not less than $10,000,000. A Certificate of Currency must be forwarded to the organisers with the completed booking form.
- Refer these links for details: contact AON/AAMI for details.
- Attached is a Sample Insurance Certificate to be included and submitted by all exhibitors.
- Exhibitor Registration: Names for badges/lanyards will be created once you have registered online. Click here to register.
- Alcohol Policy: Important information regarding consumption of beverages on your stand: Download the Alcohol Policy